Sunday, December 17, 2006
My apologies for the lack of updates recently. I have been absolutely overwhelmed by school so you actually haven't really missed much. I posted a few photos of my design project and also a couple pictures from some of our last French Architectural history field trips so you can see what I was up to.
Now that School's done for the semester we have 2 weeks off, so I am taking the opportunity to travel around. I leave tomorrow morning to Gstaad, Switzerland where I will snowboard for 3 days. I'll be in London for Christmas, and then Amsterdam a few days after. That will leave me with a couple of days to be back in Paris to spend some time getting to do the touristy things people do when they come here. It will be weird not to be home for Christmas, but I think it should be a good break from school. Look forward to some more pictures in the next couple weeks.